Our team-oriented civil construction company looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to join our growing team in Frederickson, WA.
Summarily, the qualified candidate will perform, direct, and organize all general accounting activities and supervise the accounting staff. Responsibilities include oversight of payroll and vendor and subcontract A/P, benefits administration, budgeting and forecasting, preparation of accounting and financial reports, and ensuring accurate accounting systems and record keeping.
- Working closely with the owner, employees, and clients
- Perform and manage banking functions including check disbursements, deposits, ACH transfers for A/P & payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for performing complete A/R cycle.
- Oversight/Supervision of payroll, Vendor A/P and Subcontract A/P.
- Benefits administration – annual renewal for medical and 401K management/administration
- File monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports (B&O, Payroll Taxes)
- Oversight and system recording of Owner Change Orders
- Collaborate with project management team on budgeting & forecasting
- Journal entries, month-end closing & financial reporting.
- Timeliness and accuracy of job cost reporting and month end WIP preparation.
Education and Experience
- Sage software experience a plus.
- Heavy Job experience a plus.
- Experience in construction accounting – 5 years minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with payroll processing within the Construction industry
- Proficient in job costing.
- Excellent analytical skills for reviewing data and reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Skills in oral and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to research and develop procedures to gain maximum efficiency.
- Experience and ability to mentor and supervise a team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day, in-office.
- Salary: $80k-90k per year depending on experience.
- 401(k) with match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
There are 0 comments