This position serves customers, visitors, and employees alike by delivering exceptional customer service by supporting office operations and front desk activities. Answering multi-line telephone system, directing callers to appropriate personnel; greets everyone with a positive and helpful attitude. Directs guests, ordering supplies, organizes conference rooms, mailroom, and support.
- Maintains office safety by following security procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing badges for visitors. Validates visitors are authorized before they gain entry to the Company floors.
- Validate visitor parking and disbursement of quarterly parking passes.
- Coordination with building management on maintenance service requests.
- Maintains professional appearance of the conference rooms, training rooms and kitchen by tidying areas as necessary and reporting maintenance concerns.
- Provides support for meetings by maintaining conference room calendars, assisting with scheduling along with ordering, receiving setting up and removing food for meetings.
- Daily maintenance and filling of copiers, coffee machines and dishwashers.
- Reviews and codes HR & IT invoices in a timely manner.
- Creates purchase order requisitions for IT (non-hardware related).
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with addresses, directions, and other information.
- Order and maintain complete stock of all office supplies/office snacks and accuracy of inventory.
- Sort mail, take outgoing downstairs, pickup company mail from downstairs mailbox.
- Address, package, and stamp USPS correspondence and create labels for FedEx & UPS.
- Responsible for issuing new employee badges, parking passes, and taking new employee photo, provides locations for office supplies.
- Assists and supports departments and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year receptionist experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Friendly with an eagerness to support the organization.
- Ability to professionally operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Good customer service skills.
- Computer literate, with the ability to utilize standard software applications and be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- $18.00 – $22.00/hourly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com