The Organization is an independent non-profit mediation service provider, training center, and consulting service in downtown Tacoma, Washington. We believe that collaboration and consensus building methods lead to lasting resolution of conflicts. Our trauma informed approach supports our commitment to improve equity, inclusion, and diversity in our community through our services. Organization demonstrates its core values of impartiality, excellence, respect, empowerment, and continuous learning in all aspects of our work.
This position’s foremost responsibility is developing positive relationships with people who do business with the Center. Supports staff to deliver organization’s consulting services while in coordination with the trainers, facilitators, and organization staff. Responsibilities include working with confidential and highly sensitive information, often with legal ramifications. It is expected that this position contributes to the inclusive, positive, and professional working relationship with staff, mediators, volunteers, clients, organizational partners, and community.
- Support the management of potential business leads to educate potential and existing clients on service packages offered, customized packages, and determine customer needs to make service suggestions
- Draft documents such as proposals, invoices, reports, routine communications, etc. for consulting contracts under the oversight of the Business Development Manager
- Coordinate with staff/contractors to ensure all documentation is complete, accurate, and timely
- Support creation and maintenance of metrics reports on business development, consulting, contract activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Provide Executive Team administrative support for consulting and business development
Organizational Focus Areas
- Execute duties through the lens of Organization’s mission and values
- Contribute to a calm, respectful and welcoming environment for organization clients, volunteers, and the public
- Complete regular data entry, tracking and reporting for ongoing metrics related to the functions of the job and as identified by supervisors
- Participate in professional and community organizations and events for collaboration, outreach, and exposure
- Participate in staff and department meetings, collaborative decision-making, and regular reviews of successes, challenges, and improvements
- Attend and participate in required trainings and in-services
- Ensure that essential job functions are clearly documented for role coverage and succession planning
Education and Experience:
- Business Management experience (2+years)
- Project Management/Contract management experience (2+years) or certifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics 365, OneNote, Teams, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or similar (may substitute with 3-5 years of business, marketing, outreach or development experience, required).
- Demonstrate ability to provide quality customer service while maintaining a consistent, courteous, and professional demeanor with people experiencing conflict.
- Organized, attention to details with excellent follow-through.
- Advanced proficiency in using zoom functions for meeting and event management.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, timelines, and multifaceted projects/tasks both independently and in collaboration with other people involved.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365; proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to adapt to changes and/or seek clarification in workload, priorities, and deadlines.
- Proficient in database usage with regard to correctly recording information, managing relationships, identifying trends, sorting and retrieving data, and regularly checking data accuracy.
- Open to working a flexible schedule, which will include occasional weekends and evenings.
- $23.00 – 28.00 hourly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com