Liquified Natural Gas
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily routine maintenance of the facility and supporting operations as required. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Plant Manager and supervises subordinate maintenance personnel.
- Protect the Owner’s investment in machinery, equipment, and facilities by oversight of the monitoring, inspection, maintenance and control of all production, auxiliary and facility equipment.
- Drive HSE program compliance as part of the plant leadership team.
- Conduct periodic review of plant policies and procedures to ensure they reflect current plant goals and operating requirements.
- Motivate, direct and supervise personnel to accomplish their assigned duties effectively and efficiently through performance appraisals, rewards, discipline, and management skills.
- Manage a Permit to Work (PTW) system compliant with relevant company and regulatory requirements
- Assign the daily work; supervise and evaluate performance of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Develop, track and manage the long-term Maintenance plans and utilize an organized method of planning day-to-day activities, including weekly and monthly plans
- Interface with the site engineering team as need for Management of Change (MOC) reviews and to ensure optimal operation of the liquefaction process in terms of electrical consumption, mixed refrigerant composition, production targets and other key metrics
- Coordinate contractor support required for equipment repair or maintenance including; work scope, negotiations, contract development, and implementation
- Lead the planning of maintenance outages using effective time management principles. Provide the Plant Manager with information concerning the availability and reliability of facility equipment.
- Support equipment operation through the implementation of preventive, predictive, scheduled and corrective maintenance planning and procedures
- Develop and maintain equipment history operating records including equipment operating hours, maintenance downtime, cost, availability, manpower utilization and report such information to the Plant Manager
- Assist Plant Manager in development and monitoring of plant budget, operating plan, and development of technicians
- Participate in facility audits as requested by the company
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; secondary education preferred
- Work experience in the natural gas industry required; prior experience in an LNG Liquefaction Plant, air separation, cryogenic or industrial gasses strongly desired
- Knowledge of Amine Systems is a plus
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience of maintenance teams
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
- Maximo system knowledge is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com