Outside Sales Representative
– Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through effective sales strategies
– Conduct outside sales activities to generate leads and close deals
– Identify customer needs and provide appropriate product solutions
– Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products
– Utilize internal tools to track sales activities and manage customer accounts
– Meet or exceed sales targets on a regular basis
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ products
Project Management: Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working. Project Managers will work closely with management and sales to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. The Project Manager is responsible for for organizing tasks, time resources and people.
Architectural Presentations: You will need to become proficient at all aspects of the interacting with architects, contractors, and installers, along with conducting presentations both one on one and to a large group.
– Proven experience in outside sales, preferably in building products
– Strong account management skills, with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
– Excellent customer service
– Proficient in Microsoft Suites
– Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with a drive for success
3-5 years of outside sales experience in the building products industry
General knowledge of roofing and siding is preferred
Proven organizational skills
Strong initiative and follow-through skills are a must
Proven history of relationship building
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales, excellent communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you! Join our team as an Outside Sales Representative and take your career to new heights.
This is a full-time position based out of Enumclaw, WA. We offer competitive salary, career
opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com