Seeking an experienced People and Culture Manager & Payroll Specialist to enhance the organization’s human resource function, lead all organizational development activities, and actively promote the development of a workplace culture that promotes performance, accountability, and innovation. This person will also speak fluent payroll and be able to process full cycle payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
- Full Cycle Payroll. Including correcting time cards and managing time off and sick leave time.
- Maintain and update benefits as needed within payroll.
- Enter and maintain current employee benefits with the providers.
- Maintain and pay 401K and work with outsourced broker to ensure 5500 are completed. Maintain employee time off, garnishments, holiday setup within the program.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute the day-to-day HR needs of a diverse staff including employee relations, benefits, compensation, coaching, training and staff development; performance management, productivity, recognition, and morale; and occupational health and safety.
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees and managers.
- Help develop a strong culture within company.
- Guide and partner with managers in the event of needed corrective actions, employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, or investigations.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- In charge of working with managers in Canada and the US on all recruiting efforts.
- Implement new hire training and employee recognition programs.
- Work on updating company handbook to create consistency with Canada’s
- Implement a background check for all new hires.
- Understand (or know where to find) information on multi state labor laws
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 6 years of progressive experience in the field of Human Resources.
- History of building strong relationships cross-culturally with both individuals and entities and collaborating effectively cross-functionally.
- An inherent passion to drive results, take initiative, prioritize work, multi-task, manage time effectively, and meet commitments.
- SHRM-CP or equivalent certification preferred.
- Paylocity experience preferred.
$70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 0 comments