We are looking for a property manager for our upscale mid-rise 104-unit property near PLU in Tacoma, WA. The perfect candidate must be a motivated go-getter that’s able to take charge of a job, have excellent customer service and marketing skills, and are ready for significant bonus potential. Duties will include talking with potential tenants, conducting tours, tenant screenings, preparing and executing lease signings, and processing lease renewals, enforcing lease terms, processing move-ins and move-outs including inspections, scheduling and performing annual inspections, coordinating maintenance work orders and turns, working with vendors, compiling bids, and other work as required/assigned. Must be able to work well independently as well as operate as a dynamic team player and leader.
This is not a live-on-site position.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Maintain 98% -100% occupancy level.
- Ensure positive tenant relations and comply with all reporting requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service by attending to resident needs and requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage all electronic and paper lease files for residents; ensure file management quality control including document storage in proprietary database.
- Learn the building systems, i.e., key fob system, security camera system, package delivery system, etc.
- Conduct daily property inspections assuring cleanliness of the building inside and out, making note of issues that need attention and/or repair.
- Oversee the on-site maintenance operations and work orders.
- Other tasks assigned by the Director of Operations
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of Property Management experience or related field
- We are looking for a person who is: Reliable, honest, focused, hardworking, pleasant and personable, critical thinker with a great disposition.
- Customer service oriented; strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Working knowledge of AppFolio Property Management system desired. Quick learner; Willing to learn new programs.
- Well organized with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment to know when to ask for help and/or guidance.
- Ability to interact professionally with employees, tenants, owners, customers, and vendors.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations; listen well and get clarification when necessary.
- Change approach or method to best fit the situation or circumstances; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions and in completion of tasks.
- Is a team player; volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for assistance and offers help when needed or able.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Solid administrative skills – filing, organizing, mailing, etc. Multitasking is a must.
- A quick learner with a desire to excel in his/her career.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, an insurable driving record and an operational vehicle.
- $22.00 – $26.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 0 comments