An established General Contractor is looking to hire a qualified Administrative Assistant We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with strong admin skills, positivity, organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively. We are seeking a team-player, confident in their ability to multitask in a productive environment.
- Provide general administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office by supporting office staff and executives with clerical task
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Assists in maintaining digital and physical files for the office and creating filing labels
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and responds to emails
- Assist with collecting incoming invoices, coding and receiving approval
- Create and provide requested and approved purchases orders to keep within budget
- Assist and log appropriate contracts and documents, ensuring they are received and current
- Comfortable with Excel, using and learning formulas as need
- Data entry into a variety of platforms
- Develop and undated administrative systems to make them more efficient
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- Positive outlook and attitude.
- Ability to see the “big picture”.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Comfortable asking questions and learning new skills
- Sense of flexibility and ability to prioritize and organize workload.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org