We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team. In this role, you will perform more complex period-closing journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, maintain fixed assets, assist with tax reporting, year-end audit, annual budgeting, and other projects as needed.
Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate, with a demonstrated ability to collaborate and present work confidently.
- Ability to assist/mentor general staff accountants.
- Take the initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Work well with people at all levels.
- Enjoy learning new systems like Infor Finance and Supply
- Management, Concur, and Workday.
- Problem solve and research technical issues.
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective methods as part of our culture of continuous improvement.
- Employ sound professional judgement and ensure proper adherence of internal controls to maintain the integrity of financial reporting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3 years related accounting experience.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.) and Outlook applications.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Must be very detail-oriented and adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- $72,000 – 82,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com