- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and monthly financial statements, including journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Prepare financial information and graphs for business review and board of director meetings.
- Support Payroll Administrator – Audit and review
- Prepare schedules for audits and tax returns (this may not be necessary for the Interim role) Occurs in January
- Prepare and submit monthly excise tax returns
- Compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provide assistance with the analysis and accounting of the corporate Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plans.
- Serve as back-up support for Payroll, Accounts Payable, and various Controller duties.
- Other assigned duties as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in accounting desired.
- One to five years experience in accounting required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP/FRX and Crystal reports a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior reasoning, analytical and mathematical skills
- Discern profitability and statistical inference
- Apply concepts of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions
- Interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram and schedule form
- Analyze financial reports and accounting records
- Establish priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Good judgment, motivation, teamwork and accountability
- Display a willingness to make decisions
- Use time efficiently, setting timely goals and objectives
- Provide balance to the team by providing support and feedback
- Effectively plan, organize and prioritize projects
- Exceptional organizational skills with continual attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Motivated self-starter
- Energetic team-player
- Excellent moral and ethical standards
- Respectful of others
- Keeps commitments
- Carries self with honesty and integrity
- Upholds organizational values
- Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Salary and Benefits:
- $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 annually
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com