This temporary Human Resources Assistant will performs a wide range of human resources functions. Duties include recruiting, hiring and training new and existing employees. The HR Assistant will also help plan programs and processes designed to improve employee welfare. They will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department. Position will last six months.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts (assisting with onboarding, hiring paperwork, background checks, etc.).
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulation.
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants.
- Alpha skills.
- Build files.
- Entering employee data into computer database.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
- File highly confidential materials (drug screens, terms, etc. etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related position.
- Working knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Knowledge of employment law and human resources responsibilities.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of payroll practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications and HR-specific software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Software skills – mid-level admin with a good eye for details in HR.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
There are 0 comments