We are hiring a Payroll and Benefits Administrator for our Manufacturing Facility. This position will be responsible for administering company’s benefit program and processing payroll. This person will also be responsible for reconciling monthly billings and working with employees to ensure they understand their benefits.
- Setting up, terminating and modifying employee payroll records as appropriate to ensure accurate processing of payroll including rates and deductions, levies, garnishments and other payroll deductions.
- Setting up, terminating and modifying employee benefits including managing COBRA, periodic enrollments to ensure accurate and timely processing of employee benefits for health, dental, AD&D, life, worker’s compensation, 401(k), flexible spending, or other benefits programs which may be offered.
- Contribute to the maintenance of accurate personnel records by ensuring timely filing and archival of employee benefit enrollments and changes.
- Contribute to employee benefit communications as necessary including developing communication tools to enhance the understanding of the benefit programs offered by Company.
- Contribute to the development of process and guidelines to ensure accurate processing of employee pay and benefit additions, terminations and modifications.
- Follow established processes and guidelines to ensure complete and accurate task completion.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information by internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare special reports as necessary and requested including participating in periodic reviews and/or audits of personnel, payroll or benefits records.
- Maintaining confidentiality in all records and reports.
Education and Experience:
Any combination of education and required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying:
- 4-year degree highly preferred or equivalent experience.
- Functional knowledge of payroll processing with 3+ years experience preferred (ADP preferred)
- Functional knowledge of benefits administration
- Strong computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and meet deadlines with 100% accuracy in a fast, multi-task environment
- Strong people skills, customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately
- High degree of honesty, ethics and integrity with prior work experience handling confidential information
Knowledge and Ability:
- In-depth understanding of the payroll process including the ability to research state and Federal rules and regulations, Working knowledge of benefit contract language and human resource rules and regulations including those related to ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare, Social Security and DOL requirements
- If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Company is an ideal employer for you.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing; multi-task effectively; work as part of a high-performing team; make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues; interpret HR regulations, methods, policies and procedures.
$30.00 – $34.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 0 comments